Sunday, April 17, 2011

Greg Reid

Greg Reid is a friend of my brothers. Although he didn't always live in Keswick, he moved north when he was six from Aurora. After the move he attended W. J. Watson public school which happens to be the same school I went to after I moved to the "Wick". Currently he goes to Keswick High School along with my brother. When I asked him about living in the "Wick" he told me it was "alright, but I would rather be in another town. Keswick is so hick!" He plans to go to college in september for police foundations and one day hopes to be a Toronto police officer. "It has always been something I like to do. My dad is a cop so it's always been there, if you know what I mean." he tells me. Who knows maybe one day we will see Greg passing us by in a cruiser. Until then Greg is working hard at school but can't wait to graduate and move out of the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment